PHILIPPINES ANTIQUE JEWELRY
~Featuring jewelry from the Philippines & Other Places~
Contact email@example.com if you're interested in any item!
1) EDWARDIAN DIAMOND SOLITAIRE, from 1900-1920, made from 18K rose gold, with 2 carat old cut oval diamond, J-K/VS2 in quality. The center stone measures 7.0 mm by 7.85 mm by 4.9 mm. This lively white center diamond is surrounded by 17 old cut diamonds of J/SI quality, weighing approx. .80 carats. The total diamond weight in this rare antique ring is 2.80 carats. The ring size is 6 3/4; it weighs 4.5 grams. It is in excellent condition and will make a wonderful engagement ring.
2) PLATINUM SOLITAIRE, 1.50-1.60 carat diamond with .02 carat emeralds. This magnificent ring holds a round brilliant diamond that is set low into the center of the ring. The diamond measures 7.5 mm x 4.3 mm deep and weighs around 1 1/2 carats, with SI1 clarity, which means that without magnification, it's difficult to see any internal characteristics. The color is I-J, and is extremely brilliant. Flanking the center diamond are two channel set rows of square cut emeralds; each emerald measures 1.6 mm and weighs approximately .02 ct. The emeralds have an intense bright green color and are bright and brilliant. Set on top of the ring and around the emeralds down the shank are 18 single cut diamonds with a total weight of .27 carat. There is a leaf pattern that goes down the sides of the shank. The size is approx. 7 and is sizeable. It weighs 4.5 grams and is stamped PT900, the European stamp for platinum. SOLD
3) ANTIQUE PLATINUM GRAY PEARL RING WITH DIAMONDS. This is a truly beautiful ring with a gray pearl that measures 8.2 mm in diameter. It has a rare silver gray color with high luster and no cracks or abrasions. Surrounding the pearl are 16 roung brilliant diamonds with a total weight of .80 carat. The diamonds are white, clean, and brilliant, with VS clarity, G-H color. The ring measures 1.5 mm at the top and tapers to 3.3 mm at the back of the shank. It's a 6 1/2 and sizeable. It weighs 5.7 and tests as platinum. The gallery is a superb wire frame that converges to a 5 wire shank. This is a truly elegant and rare piece.
5) 14K EMERALD AND DIAMOND NUGGET RING - This is a beautiful 14K yellow gold, emerald and diamond nugget ring. The ring measures approx. 7 1/2 and is sizeable. There are 3 oval genuine emerald stones weighing approx. .65v cts. There are 2 diamonds totalling .24 cts. This is a beautiful and heavy ring. The ring is lovelier than the pictures; the emeralds are actually more bright emerald in color, not dark green as the pictures show.
6) DIAMOND RING - Eternity diamond ring with 9 brilliant full-cut diamonds, weighing approx. 1/3 carat, approx. size 7, and sizeable. The ring is well-made in very good condition. The stones are very white, clean and brilliant, a steal at
7) SPECTACULAR RUBY AND DIAMOND RING. This is a 14K gold ruby and diamond ring, 1 1/2 carat center oval ruby, and 1 1/2 carats surrounding diamonds. The ring weighs 7.1 grams; appraised at $3,800.
8) MAGNIFICENT COLUMBIAN EMERALD WITH PAIR OF TRILLON DIAMONDS IN 14K - You really have to see this ring because the pictures don't do it justice at all! The center stone is a magnificent 2.86 carats fine Columbian emerald, very clear, medium color, with a pair of white trillon diamonds flanking it. The diamonds are .60 carat. The ring weighs 4.3 grams. Acquired in beautiful St. Thomas, Virgin Island.
9. ANTIQUE CITRINE AND SEED PEARL RING IN 14K YELLOW GOLD - Elegant ring with large citrine stone measuring approx. 15mm x 12mm, and 20 lustrous white seed pearls, in heavy, intricate antique setting. Note numerous and intricate prongs holding stone. Consistent with the age of this ring there is slight damage to one prong, not noticeable unless you scrutinize ring. Ring weighs 9.4 grams. Ring size is approx. 6 1/2.
Copyright © 2006 Philippine American Literary House